Saturday, October 3, 2009

LDK

frankly speaking i have no confidence in conducting a group so i suggest that we give some tasks 4 them to do and we just help generates their idea.

1 more thing, after we divide groups, we give each group an allowance then they need 2 manage their account properly.

if a person in that group break the rules, we will deduct their allowance. if someone do something good we give some more money. at the last day, we calculate the value and a group with the highest amount will get a price and become the best group. the group with the smallest amount will be punish. what do you think?

as usual give some responses to encourage me to write more or else I stop here.even a simple word can make me happy. I'm not threatening you, but just try to understand me. i know everyone busy, me too but what you have to do just read my post, think about it and write a comment. as simple as ABC.

if you have any idea dont be shy, tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment